Free Online Course
Free Online Course in Aromatherapy
This FREE online Aromatherapy Course was created to help all beginners to get their feet wet in learning about Aromatherapy, essential oils, carrier oils, and so much more. You can access this course at anytime from this webpage and please feel free to share this page with your family members and friends. Knowledge is a powerful and wonderful tool and should be shared.
This FREE online Aromatherapy Course is divided into 4 sections to help facilitate learning and understanding. Completion of this course does NOT entitle you to earn any certification or to sit for any national exam to become an Aromatherapist. This is an avocational course only. If you would like to learn more in-depth information on Aromatherapy and you want to become a certified aromatherapist, then please order the Level One and Level Two Holistic Aromatherapy courses that I offer for only $150 each plus shipping. Completion of the Level One and Level Two courses will earn you the right to sit for the national exam called, ARC.
Test Your Knowledge by answering the questions below. Please remember that there are no certificates awarded with this Intro to Aromatherapy.
1. What is Aromatherapy?
2. How can Aromatherapy be used in a massage session? List two ways.
3. What is the basic blending formula to make an Aromatherapy massage blend?
4. What are the names of three notes associated with essential oils?
5. Give me an example of a Top Note
6. Give me an example of a Middle Note
7. Give me an example of a Base Note
8. Give me an example of an essential oil that is listed in more than one note category.
9. What does the word ‘contraindication’ mean in association with essential oils?
10. Give me an example of a contraindication of an essential oil.
11. Give me an example of a Citrus oil.
12. Give me three examples of essential oils to avoid if you have kidney problems.
13. Give me three examples of essential oils to avoid if you have high blood pressure.